Seeking a creative 3D Architectural Visualiser to join our Brisbane Studio. Join our award-winning Visualisation team and take creative ownership of visualisations from start to finish.
The role will involve the production of exterior &interior images, aerial shots, and high-end luxury marketing images. There is also the opportunity to work on animations, 360 images and RealTime VR Production. VR and UnReal Engine experience would be highly regarded.
Please submit your cover letter, CV and a sample portfolio to the email below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Architect to join our design studio. If you have had 5 or more years of experience, you are proficient in Revit and have good design skills, then we want to hear from you.
Noel Robinson Architects are a diverse team of creative people who are providing our people with a broad range of professional opportunities to develop their skills in an exciting workplace.
▪ Master of Architecture
▪ Registered Architect (ideally)▪ Talented designer
▪ 5+ years of experience in architecture▪ Strong organisational, creative and presentation skills▪ Proficient in Revit
Pleasesubmit your cover letter, CV and a sample portfolio to the email below. We look forward to hearing from you.
NRACo-Lab is an established multi-award-winning architecture and urban design practice.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated Architect with strong design flair to join our Brisbane studio.
▪ An outstanding CBD based studio space overlooking the Brisbane River▪ A creative collaborative and inclusive team environment▪ A long-term career growth path▪ Great projects to work on
Do you consider yourself to be:▪ Committed to the art and science of designing exemplary buildings and spaces▪ Creative and inventive
▪ Design excellence oriented
▪ Passionate about delivering great architecture▪ Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve value for our clients▪ Highly skilled solver of complex problems▪ Confident in a leadership role
The successful applicant will also need to demonstrate:▪ Advanced proficiency skills in Revit▪ Experience preparing, planning application and construction documentation in Revit in Australia
▪ A comprehensive knowledge of BIM and Adobe Creative Suites▪ Demonstrated high level presentation skills including proficiency in Rhino, Grasshopper, 3D, Studio Max
▪ Experience in designing, documenting complex building projects and urban places
▪ A thorough knowledge of the NCC, relevant Australian Standards and a working knowledge of the Qld Planning Legislation▪ A sound and demonstrable knowledge of contemporary detailing▪ Good people skills and team participation/leadership▪ Excellent spoken English and communication skills▪ Minimum of 5 years, preferably 10 years post graduate experience in an Australian Architectural practice
Salary package and career path will be negotiated commensurate with the level of your previous experience and achievements.
Please submit your cover letter, CV and a sample portfolio via the email address below We look forward to hearing from you.