This project was commissioned by the Royal Court Affairs. It can loosely be described as a six star hotel for the Omani Government’s VIP guests, including visiting heads of states, entourages and associated support and security facilities.
The project is yet to be realised.
The design program includes:
• Palace for Prime Ministers
• Palace for Heads of State
• Villas for Ministers
• 40 Guest suites Hotel
• Function and conference facilities for 200 people
• Recreation, dining and F&B facilities
• Recreational facilities
• Security Points, Workshops, Barracks and On-Site maintenance
• Facilities for 70 staff and personnel